Regina Lutheran Home
Everyday life presents meaningful opportunities for both staff and Elders to give and receive care and companionship, to create relationships, to grow in their strengths and passions, and to thrive.
Regina Lutheran Home is a preferred home for Elders who are empowered to make choices and a preferred employer for staff whose work is meaningful and rewarding.
It is strongly committed to the provision of a safe and secure human habitat, dedicated to the health and well-being of all those who live and work
Regina Lutheran Home continuously strives to improve human experience, to encourage the human heart, and to nurture our spiritual growth and well-being.
The Religious and Spiritual Care needs of patients are provided by their home churches. The Regina Lutheran Hospital Chaplaincy primarily serves those patients who originate from outside of Regina. The Chaplain also provides emergency Spiritual Health Care on request for a member of other faith groups during regular office hours
We are a community of 150 Elders and 150 Care Partners in long term care, Adult Day Support Program, and independent living.
Other Services Offered:
- registered Eden Alternative Home;
- spiritual care;
- relaxed Breakfast;
- small ‘houses’ with 14 - 16 Elders per house;
- smaller dining areas for intimate dining experiences;
- consistent Care Partners in each house;
- 24/7 Professional nursing care;
- visiting Hair Dresser;
- recreational activities and outings are varied and plentiful;
- wheelchair accessible bus;
- garden spaces and horticultural opportunities;
- and Pet Friendly