Programs Offered at the Kidney Health Centre
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Program - formerly the CRI Program
- Helps you to understand your kidney function and kidney health.
- Helps you to make lifestyle choices for you to manage your own care.
Kidney Stone Prevention Clinic
- Helps you and your family learn about kidney stone formation, diagnoses, treatment, and prevention.
- Evaluates a patient's history and provide medical management and education to prevent recurrence or decrease kidney stone formation.
Home Dialysis Program
- Includes peritoneal dialysis and home hemodialysis.
- Teaches you to do dialysis independently at home.
- Provides 24 hour a day support when doing dialysis at home.
Saskatchewan Transplant Program, Regina Office
- Provides assessment and education for you prior to kidney transplant
- Provides follow-up care following transplantation.
- Coordinates organ and tissue donation