Four Directions Community Health Centre: Primary Care Services
The Primary Care Clinic offers assessment, testing and treatment for a wide range of health concerns. Nurse Practitioners and doctors working at the clinic offer such services as:
- physical exams, diagnosing health concerns, ordering tests / blood work, interpreting test results
- performing certain procedures and prescribing medicine
- health exams – like a yearly health check-up for adults or well baby check-ups
- treatment for common conditions such as ear infections, sore throats or rashes
- putting in or taking out stitches
- pregnancy testing and prenatal care
- tests, procedures, treatments and counseling for birth control, sexual health and sexually transmitted infections
- drug screens
- help for people with chronic conditions.
For more information, call 766–7541.