Research and Health Information Services can help your team:
- Design efficient questionnaires before data are collected
- Select suitable measurement instruments when more than one is available;
- Develop suitable databases for and/or after data collection;
- Design appropriate methodology for research projects or program evaluations (including sample size and sample selection issues);
- Select and utilize statistical software to analyze your data;
- Summarize your data in an effective, informative and concise manner;
- Understand the statistical content of articles in subject areas of interest;
- Provide on-site instruction or short courses on special topics like research ethics, introductory statistics, or quality assurance;
- Prepare grant applications and estimate the budget for those projects.
Requests for assistance with your research can be made by submitting the "Request for Consultation Form".