Former RQHR Boundaries
Home / / / Former RQHR Boundaries
The RQHR includes the city of Regina, and our borders reach all the way north to Imperial, following the #1 highway east to Moosomin which borders Manitoba.
In the city of Regina, you will find:
- two acute care facilities (Regina General Hospital and Pasqua Hospital);
- a rehabilitation centre (the Wascana Rehab Centre); and
- a variety of health facilities including:
You will also find numerous long-term, respite and palliative care facilities:
- Broadview Centennial Lodge, Broadview;
- Echo Lodge Special Care Home, Fort Qu'Appelle;
- Grenfell Pioneer Home, Grenfell;
- Golden Prairie Home, Indian Head;
- Long Lake Valley Integrated Facility, Imperial;
- Lumsden and District Heritage Home, Lumsden;
- Montmartre Health Centre, Montmartre;
- Silver Heights Special Care Home, Raymore;
- and the St. Joseph's Integrated Care Centre, Lestock to name a few.
Although our region has a population of over 287 thousand, we provide services to close to half a million!