First Nations and Métis Health: Programs and Services
Programs and services geared to the needs of First Nations and Métis peoples include:
- Four Directions Community Health Centre located in located in North-Central Regina promotes individual, family and community health and wellness.
- Native Counseling Services respond to clients with an awareness of cultural and spiritual diversity, and is able to provide an alternative for clients seeking traditional First Nations and Métis approaches to health care.
- Representative Workforce, in partnership with First Nations and Métis Relations, so that our workforce will reflect the community and the diversity of our clients.
- Randall Kinship Centre offers programs to meet the needs of families with children and youth who have serious disruptive behaviour problems.
- Harm Reduction is a program for injection drug users that also includes a recovery option.
- Aboriginal Problem Gambling is sensitive to the needs of First Nations and Métis clients.
- Al Ritchie Health Action Centre provides programs that meet the expressed health needs of area residents.
Links to other information, programs and services: