Volunteer Services: Regina General Hospital
For more information, you may call Volunteer Services at 766-4713 or e-mail Department of Volunteer Services.
Volunteers supplement staff by helping and visiting patients/clients in many areas of the hospital, including:
- pediatric unit (children's unit)
- hemodialysis unit
- pediatric outpatient clinics
- pre-admission clinic and day surgery unit
- medical and surgical unit
- mental health program
- intensive care unit
- Regina General Hospital Auxiliary gift shop, gift cart, and patient library
- Emergency Department
What do volunteers do?
Volunteers . . .
Apply to be a Volunteer
- provide patients with companionship
- sell merchandise in the gift shop or from the mobile gift cart
- make crafts
- accompany patients to their destination within the hospital
- provide information about the hospital and directions